Sunday, November 25, 2012

Red Lipstick and Reflections

 Yesterday I got all dolled up and spent a few hours at the new Traverse Outlets only to come home and sleep.  I hadn't been feeling the greatest the last few days and it only got worse. Hopefully I will start feeling better!

This is one of my favorite dresses!  I found it at an estate sale hidden in the backyard in a box behind an old fishing boat!  There were tons of other dresses that I snagged from the box.  I am so glad no one saw them before me.  A couple of guys who I run into quite often at sales gave me a couple stink eyes when they saw that they walked right past the dresses and I picked them up!






 Vintage coat- Savers
Vintage dress- Estate sale
Vintage Brooch- Garage sale
Vintage clip-ons- My grandma's
Moccasins- DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment