Sunday, July 7, 2013

Recently Thrifted


With less than one month left before the Fleattitude Vintage Flea Market, I have gone into overdrive shopping for my booth.  I am buying so many treasures to fill my space with!  So please, everyone come on August 3rd! 

 I think this beaded cardigan is so beautiful!  As I said yesterday, I made very sure to be first in line so I could run to the back room with the clothes in it.  The woman behind me knew what I'd be after based on how I was dressed and all but ran over my mom to get in front of me.  But I prevailed, and bought all the vintage goodies.  Despite the fact that she blocked me from an entire rack and kept trying to stand in front of me.  


 This sweater will not be sold.  Two sewing mice?!  It was made for me!



 A very large amount of the clothes I bought were brand new, with the tags still hanging on them. 

 Vintage gurdles!  So many bras and underwear!  When I got into the room, I grabbed the bin full of them then threw the sweaters and dresses on top of it.  If you haven't been able to guess, estate sales can be very intense when two vintage clothing lovers are racing for the goods.  You get quite the adrenaline rush.  And I'm just overly dramatic sometimes.





 Don't think that this is all the underwear I bought.  I'm just trying to narrow down this post by about half!

This was a fantastic estate sale weekend!  Have you gotten anything awesome lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment