Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Fleattitude booth!

I cannot belive I made such a monumental leap towards my life's dream today. The Fleattitude vintage market was incredible!  It now seems so silly losing two nights of sleep due to worry and nerves.  I sold a fair amount of vintage clothes and accessories (leaving a fair amount to collect more, of course) and met so many wonderful people.  My booth for November has already been reserved!
I really have to give a MASSIVE thank you to my incredible family that helped out. The booth would have been a complete disaster without them.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have a booth at a flea market! I probably would have stayed at your booth for hours! Did you make lots of money?

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did very well for a first time, I think! I'm definitely planning on making a living (or part of my living) by doing this for the rest of my life! And I'm sure your booth would absolutely be incredible. It'd be fun to do a clothes swap with you sometime!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete