Friday, August 23, 2013

The Last First Day.


It took me a while to get them up, but here are my last-first day of school pictures. SENIOR YEAR!

I have so many mixed thoughts about my last year of high school.  A large part of me is done with high school and just wants to graduate while another part wants to stay in high school art and sewing classes forever.  Since neither are a choice, I'm going to do my best to have a good senior year.

So what am I planning on doing this year?  I am an FCCLA officer for my school, so I am going to plan activities, compete in STAR events again, help everyone else with their competition projects, and wear an awesome jacket!  I am also in yearbook, which means I better go to events so I know what I'm writing about!  And, you know, I took 6 sewing classes.  

black playsuit- forever 21
hot pink cardigan- h&m
vintage shoes- savers
crochet bag- I made it



No comments:

Post a Comment