Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in Review

This has been such a fast- moving year!  I remember taking pictures for January's posts like it was yesterday.  I am so excited to review this year with you guys!

January

 This wins for my favorite outfit of the month!
This was the month I decided to start selling vintage clothes.  I am so glad I have started doing what I want to do for the rest of my life!


February

There are so many things from this month that stand out to me!  It was hard to narrow things down for the review!
 I love wearing my grandma's dresses!
 I love this picture so much just because I think it is funny to see myself getting ready for the day with curlers in my hair and my pajamas in a post.
 My favorite nail designs ever!
This was my favorite outfit post.

March

 I went to the festival of colors and the chalk stained my hair pink- it was the best thing that had ever happened to my hair.

 These two photos are tied for the favorite outfit!  On top is when my dad, uncle, sister, and I went up to the mountains for a few hours and played in the snow.  The one directly above is a coat(dress) that was my grandma gave me- I am so happy every time I wear either of these favorite outfits!
I got my braces off just in time for my birthday!

April

 I think this will be one of my all-time favorite outfit posts.
 Little did I know that this would be the last time I will ever be in the Betsey Johnson store in Las Vegas- because both of them are gone!


May

 Prom!  This is the night I really got dressed up like I wish I could every day of my life.
This red bag goes with me everywhere!  If I am going shopping and have a crochet project- the bag is by my side stuffed full of yarn, hooks, and my camera!

June

I got bangs!
 I went to St. George and my wonderful Nan helped me with some drawings
 I remember this kind-of awkward day.  A guy and his dog watched me take these pictures and when he left he honked...
 I started crocheting my granny square blanket!

July

I chopped 14 inches of hair off.  Did I love it? Yes.  Do I miss it? Yes.
 My DIY picture frame- It is still in my room!  I saved old, broken jewelry for so long to make this!
 I went to the zoo for the first time in years!  I cannot wait to go back!

August

 I posted a tutorial on how to make your own book!  I use mine as a planner!
 Woo!  First day of my junior year in high school!
This was the outfit of the month.  I love it!

September

 I went to Swiss Days!  I love all of the crafts and homemade things you can find!  This is the day I was really inspired to crochet that entire weekend!
 Here is the proof that Swiss Days inspired me!  I picked up my granny square blanket and finally finished it!
I thrifted a really cool necklace that has a hidden magnifying glass!

October

 I got a second piercing over fall break!
 This was the project I used to teach myself how to crochet.  It sat in the corner of my room for months until I picked it up and finished it!

 I read my first crochet pattern and made a collar!

These outfits are both favorites!

November

 I found this picture of my grandma
 I sewed a dress!
 These nails are so cute.  I loved painting them like this!

My favorite outfit post!

December


 I wore my favorite vintage cardigan!

December was a month where my crocheting really took off.  I am confident in my skills now!

No comments:

Post a Comment