Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Oh my word, I was so excited to find out I was given the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!  I definitely did not expect it, since this is a brand-new blog.  Not a bad way to start off the new year!  
Thanks so much Ivy!

The rules of the award are to thank who gave it to you, share 7 things about yourself, then nominate 10 other bloggers and let them now in a comment they have been nominated.

Seven things about myself:
  1. I am known at school for my handwriting.  People always compliment me and say it looks like calligraphy.
  2. I love pink hair. and purple.  and blue.  
  3. I prefer vintage dresses to jeans.
  4. I have fallen in love with sewing.
  5. I crochet a lot
  6. I love pretty much anything that involves being creative.
  7. I paint my nails more than any average girl should.
Bloggers I nominated:











No comments:

Post a Comment