Wednesday, May 22, 2013

time for another change



I am very excited about this change, which is pretty unique. Typically, I dislike the new style or color for a couple days, then love it.  This time it was love at first sight! 

Betty bangs!  These are the first bangs that I have truly loved on my face.  After they were cut, I actually tried to get my mom to shorten them even more, but not this time!  

This is a brand new outfit from that estate sale I truly cannot stop gushing about, sorry for that.  I'm still not over it.  This skort has such a quirky country print, with chickens and a paisley design.  Also, take note of the bowling shoes.  There was a bit of guilt ruining them for every day use, but I figure they'll get more use this way.





This summer I am teaching myself how to knit, which makes me very excited!  The thought of having all of this free time to do whatever I please really does take my stress down a notch.  If I can survive school tomorrow, the summer is basically started.



vintage skort- estate sale
vintage bowling shoes- estate sale
vintage phone pin- estate sale
vintage phone- estate sale

No comments:

Post a Comment