Sunday, February 24, 2013

my hair..

I love changing my hair.  Most changes are pretty low key, but that is what happens when your mom is a hair stylist.  Lots of rules about what you can do to it or not.

September 2009
 I got straight across bangs, and this was very big for me.  I think this is the tiny cut that gave me the bug to keep changing.

December 2009
Oh my goodness.  I went through "a little punk phase".  I made my mom chop off my hair and weave brown in it.

September 2010
I added more blonde and started letting it grow back.

December 2010
Aha! Punk part two!  Maybe emo?  You wouldn't know it because I wasn't wearing makeup at this Christmas party.  I used tons of eyeliner during this phase.  I never took pictures of myself when it was first brown, and it was dark!  It wasn't red like this picture.  Maybe it was the lighting at the Christmas party(also why there isn't eyeliner covering my lids).

February 2011
The lil' punk in me was slowly fading.  So was my hair.

April 2011
I went back to blonde

June 2011
I added more blonde and let it keep growing...
February 2012
...And growing

June 2012
I got straight across bangs again and hated it!

June 2012
My desire for pink hair was temporarily dwindled when my mom let me get extensions.

July 2012
Then I really lost it!  I asked my mom to cut off 14 inches of hair!

January 2013
I think this must have been the happiest I have ever been with my hair. ever.  Pink!


 Now back to the present- Ginger!  

No comments:

Post a Comment