Thursday, February 14, 2013

what I wore: valentine's day


 The big reveal!  I have been aching to wear this dress to school and post about it! This is the dress I sewed for star events(and got silver).

Did I get many stares? Oh yes.  I got many compliments and some not nice looks and laughs as well.  I like to think on the compliments.  Besides, the people that laughed definitely are not ones I want to resemble at all.  My valentine's day outfit was meant to be big and cheesy.  Success!   I made the cherry dress, crocheted an X and O scarf, and paired it with vintage gloves.









dress- I sewed it! 
XO scarf- I crocheted it!
vintage gloves- estate sale

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress and the scarf and the gloves! I love the stylelines of the dress; it's gorgeous! I would not have laughed at you, but I might have stared in AWE!

    ReplyDelete