Monday, February 11, 2013

recently thrifted


Hi everybody!  I am very excited to share with you some of my recent finds from the estate sales last weekend! I was upset I spent as much money as I did until I realized just how much I got.  Guilt gone.

Looking at all of my goods that I have collected and kept for my vintage shop has made me so happy.  I really am excited for the day I can have a real store.  Until then, I will stock pile until I think I have enough to open up an online shop.  Until then, if anyone is interested in checking out my stash, give me a call or shoot me an email because I would love to show everything off! 




hey, I like your boots- thanks, they're from Yugoslavia.  


 This purse.  I was so excited the woman looking at it put it down!  I don't think I took a breath until she did.  



No comments:

Post a Comment