Monday, June 3, 2013

Hey, I'm Madi!

Hello everyone!  I was so flattered when my friend Oakley asked me to babysit her blog while she is away at camp!  I am very inspired by her blog, so this is pretty cool for me.

Anyway, I thought I'd do a post to introduce myself.  My name is Madi, and I'm the owner of How To Approach Life Madi Style!


Let's see...well, I'm 16 and I love sewing, thrifting, music, running, using Burt's Bees chapstick, and throwing knives at things.  That pretty much sums me up--if you were really curious to learn more you'd just go to my blog.

Though my blog is about my life in general, not just fashion, I plan to provide you with a week's worth of quality fashion (or vintage...or sewing...) related posts here on Oakley's blog!  So I hope that you enjoy this week.  I know I shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment