Thursday, June 20, 2013

the consequences of being social.

I'm so happy to be social this summer!  Hanging out with friends is so fun, especially with our crazy adventures!  I have incredible friends, and staying out late night after night has been amazing.  But it does come with its consequences, the most obvious being lack of sleep.  Not going to bed until the next day does drain a person.  And my bedroom.  When I'm not out with friends, I'm at work.  Which had wrecked my room.  The mess is beyond anything you can imagine, which makes me feel bad.  Actually, it's pretty mortifying! 


I have learned very quickly that I need to balance work and friends, as well as sleep and personal time to do things like blog, sew, and crochet.  Here's to an incredible rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment